BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jordan's in the MTC!!

Hey everyone!! So today is the day Jordan enters the MTC! Im so excited for him. I seem to tell everyone i meet that my brother is going to the MTC. When does he enter the field? Tell me how the curb-side drop off went, and make sure he has my email. The first couple weeks in the MTC go by slow, but it picks up really fast and before you know it you have 7 months in the mission. Like me. ha ha. And it doesnt slow down, it speeds up every week. Its amazing how much you learn and continue to learn in the mission. I cant wait to write Jordan in spanish!! Make sure that he emails me, every week. He will do awesome, i just know it. Obedience is everything! Preach My Gospel, white handbook, and missionary library. I am so excited for him, i hope i can write him soon. Well, everything is going great here. Our investigator, Fernando, is progressing really well. Pretty much all we have to do is teach him the commandments in lesson 4 and do the baptismal interview. He is 100% prepared, he call it a golden investigator. He has had some cool experiences, 1st he said whenever he prays he recieves an answer that the Book of Mormon is true, 2nd he said that before he has had problems disconnecting from work and had problems sleeping, but now he reads every night and it helps him to sleep at night. 3rd he was having money problems and was praying that he would be able to pay the bills and the next day he recieved a Christmas bonus check. His baptism is this weekend. Well, thats all the secure investigators we have for right now. I hope that all is well, no more heart problems, or hernias. I will keep yall in my prayers. Next week you will be receiving a call on Christmas Day!! So be ready for that i will try and establish a time when i will call, but that will be in the next email. I have not received any packages yet or cards so i hope they come soon or i dont know if they will be coming. Can you send me some scripture mastery cards (bible & bom), the new gospel principles book (spanish or english surprise me). And of course whatever else you want to send me. I found out that i can read books that are written by apostles, prophets, those are the only acceptions. Man, it seems like my english gets worse and worse everyday. Well, i hope all is well and everyone had a great good-bye to Jordan, I mean Elder Bailey. The MTC is so fun he will have a blast. I cant wait to hear from yall, next week i expect a report from each one of you about what's going on in your lives (Mom, Dad, Brandon, Aubrey, etc.) Include pictures if necessary. I promise i will write you back! This will be graded and is 10% of your final grade in the class of, Writing Elder Bailey on His Mission. As of right now the grades dont look good. ha ha. Its a joke but seriously write me. i cant wait to see the BMW, that is awesome, im sure Jordan was stoked. Oh and it was crazy my companion has a nasty ingrown toenail, i actually got one too last transfer but i fixed it using my superior medical knowledge. Well, thats all i can think of to write right now. Its really starting to feel like winter here, people here actually think that like 75 degrees is cold, and thats only at night. I hope all is well, keep writing me!! I know you can do it! I only received one email this week. Well, thats all have a great week!! I love you all so much!-Elder Tyson LeRoy Bailey

0 comments: