BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm District Leader!

Yikes! But it looks like Tyson's having fun!

Holy cow pigeons everywhere!



Hey everyone, Thanks for the emails, i appreciate them all! All is well here. Im starting to get used to being District Leader and senior companion. I cannot rely as much on my companion anymore. But it will be a great growing experience for me. My thanksgiving was good, i ate too much and it was a little different than im used to. Basically was just normal Puerto Rican food but with a side of turkey. And NO mashed potatoes and gravy! Its not really a very big holiday here. So it was just like a normal meal with turkey. But it was good. Also last week i went to Old San Juan, yay!! I took some pictures and videos. I hope that yall like them. Oh and my new companion is Elder Bryan from Washington. He is a pretty cool guy, we have had a lot of fun so far. So this past week we have been waking up at like 5:30 or earlier because we have been so busy. My spanish is improving and i learn more and more every day. Sounds like yall had a fun thanksgiving. Oh and i remember that yall said that you sent me a package a couple weeks ago? I havent gotten it yet. But tell Jordan when he gets to the MTC to look for a Elder Rosarrio, and if he is in there until like the middle of january to look for an Elder Negron. Just some guys from the ward that are leaving on missions. When does Jordan enter into the field? How is he feeling now that its getting close? ha ha. He will do great just as long as he is 100% obedient. Oh and yall can send me whatever for Christmas, packages, letters, etc. Well, keep the emails coming, its great to hear from yall. I love you all so much!-Elder Bailey

0 comments: