BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Greetings from Antigua!

Hello everyone, So at transfers i got sent to Antigua! Its a small island and people drive on the left side of the road. I'm speaking English now. (well kind of) But its just incredibly bad grammar. My companion is Elder Hardy from Arizona. He reminds me of Brandon Read. So i have been here a week and it has been amazing. I don't have a car anymore so were walking everywhere. It was so great to hear from y'all. I love the pictures, send more. Doesn't Jordan have my email, tell him to email me. Its been pretty cool this past week, there are tons of rastas here with like dreadlocks and stuff, its been way fun. We see huge cruise ships come in like everyday. We use E.C. money here, (Eastern Caribbean) 3 dollars here is 1 dollar in US. I will most likely be here till May or June. We have a couple baptisms coming up this Sunday so it will be sweet my comps going to baptize them in the ocean. New years was great my comp and i woke up at 12 and went outside to see the fireworks. This was back in Caguas so it was crazy it sounded like a war zone. Puerto Ricans love their holidays. How is Jordan doing? I want to hear from him! Thanks everyone for the pictures and the packages and cards at Christmas time! I love you all so much!-

Elder Bailey

0 comments: