BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm staying in Caguas




Hello everyone!!!!Well all is going great here. We found out last night what is going to happen with transfers. My companion is leaving and im staying here in Caguas. But im going to be District Leader here, so i have more responsibility. My companion is Elder Bryan and he has 2 transfers in the mission, so President Dewsnup told me i need to teach him how to baptise. Basically this will be my test, one of my companions told me either my 3rd or 4th transfer will be my test. So, it will be my 4th. Now i cant rely on my companion at all, its basically all me. I will do my best and hopefully i will do well. Things are starting to pick back up here, we have a baptismal date and we have some appointments this week. We have a lot of potentials so, i hope it works out well. Last week we had a Thanksgiving Luau. It was pretty sweet, they cooked a pig under the ground like in Hawaii, it was all really cool. This Thanksgiving should be good we have an appointment to eat at a members house and they always cook pretty good. Tell Lexi good job for me, and tell her i have to give a talk on sunday too, but in spanish, ha ha. Well thats pretty much it. I love you all so much! Oh and when does Brandon go to the temple? Thats interesting, i dont know if he knows why, because its for when you are going to get married or go on a mission. Obviously he plans on getting married, but i just think its interesting. Well, i hope all is well over there, keep the emails coming and prayers too! -Elder Bailey

0 comments: