BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I can cook rice!

All of us at the Dominican Republic MTC



Hey everyone,
Thanks for your emails, i love them all!! I just heard from Jordan that he's going to Mexico! Wow, its going to be so cool. Im so excited for him. Well, everything is great here, we have had a lot of heat because of the hurracaine that passed by it sucked up all the clouds and rain so we have had nice weather. So on sunday i baptised an investigator for the hermanas in our district. It was a great experience. So, sending me the prescription for my glasses would work. I dont really need anything else except letters!! I cant believe i only have one week left in this transfer then im not a greeny anymore!! I will most likely stay here in Caguas though. Oh, and tell Brandon i tried the sofrito and it is amazing and actually i have been eating it since i got here and my companion taught me how to cook with it! Well, i love to hear from yall. I love you all so much!
-Elder Bailey

0 comments: