BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A new companion tomorrow

Hey everyone,thanks for the emails. I love hearing from yall. So its the end of the transfer and like i expected im staying here in caguas. My companion is heading back to curasou and he doesnt want to leave. So since he is my trainer we call eachother son and dad. Hes my dad. ha ha. So since he is leaving im killing my dad. I dont know its just what they call it. Its funny because now i have like uncles and brothers and maybe ill have a son in the future. ha ha. So yup tomorrow i get a new companion i dont know who it is yet but i heard hes a good missionary. Im excited but nervous because i will have more responsibility now. So thats pretty much it for me, still preaching the gospel and learning tons. I went and bought my glasses today they wont be done till next week. Please try and convince Brandon to serve a mission. I was afraid of giving talks too but the mission pretty much got rid of that because its a whole different story when u have to give a talk in spanish. Doing stuff in english seems so easy now. I dont know why he didnt email me back, ask him about it. Well i love hearing from yall, i love u all so much.-Elder Bailey

0 comments: