BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hey!! Hey everyone!




Hey!!Hey everyone!! Well its another p day and heres the update for me. So the city im serving in is Caguas. Im not next to the ocean, but we have some really cool mountains. Whenever i drive up into the mountains it feels like were going through a jungle. So its funny because my p day is like my busiest day i have and its supposed to be a day to rest and prepare, but we just do a lot of preparing. Ha ha. The language is coming along well. My companion says ill be fluent in a few weeks. We will see what happens though ha ha. So, so far we have had 3 baptisms, one every week, and we have another this week too. I baptized 2 people so far. Its an experience like no other. So the ward i go to is pretty small, but apparently its one of the biggest wards in the mission with 50 people!! The churches are pretty cool too theres like an outdoor courtyard & the class rooms and everything surround it. Emailing is difficult because i have to go to a library. How is brandon reads spanish coming with his rosetta stone? It would be fun for us to send emails in spanish back & forth. I havent gotten my glasses yet, idk if u have sent them yet, so i thought i would let u know. So, the other day there was a iguana on our fence, i took a picture of it. And this is just a baby one. So i eat rice & beans every day, so now im addicted to arroz y habechuelas. My comp cooks them everyday. Oh, Jordan finally told u guys. ha ha. Yeah i already knew he was preparing. Its the best decision he could make. I wish i could say how much a mission means to me now, & how much ive grown because of it. I wish i could show everyone who is debating on going on a mission how important it is. The only choice a person has to make is whether the chruch is true or not. If they dont believe it is they wont serve. Well, i cant wait to hear back from yall! I love you all so much!! Update me on Jordan's progress.-Elder Bailey

0 comments: