BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Buen Dia!



Hey Everyone!!
Finally getting out some pictures! So far in Puerto Rico its been great. Missionary work is so much fun! So far every Sunday I've been able to baptize someone. It's such a cool experience. The language is coming good and my companion says that ill be fluent in 6 weeks, so that was good to hear, ha ha. The weather is nice here but its pretty weird sometimes. It will pour rain for like 2 minutes and then dry up and be hot for a while and it pretty much does that throughout the day. My apartment is cool, we only have air conditioning in the bedroom so it gets hot everywhere else. And my companion Elder Centeno is way cool - he's from Columbia and helps me a lot with my Spanish. Plus he always makes me Colombian food and stuff. Well everything is great I cant wait to hear from y'all.
-Elder Bailey





0 comments: