BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We're still working in 2 areas

Hey everyone,
Thanks for the emails. This past week was alright. The only bad part is that i have a cold. Yes, i am still district leader. We're still working in 2 areas. We have just been trying to learn the other one so that we can know where stuff is there. I think we will have a lot more success there than here in Salinas. We dont really have any good investigators. Thats been the problem lately. We did however get a few refferals from members, that we will be contacting soon. Just praying that theyre good ones. I dont have the package yet. Im hoping i will get it at zone conference on Friday. If you're wondering what to send me for christmas, a shoe polish kit would be nice, one with brushes and brown and black polish. My shoes could use that! And, Mom, if it is possilbe that you can send me some of the fudge that you make? Also, Dad, did you ever fix my checking account card? Let me know whats up with that. Congrats Aubrey on moving to Zion. Amber, can we work on trying to get me transfered to BYU? Just check out what needs to be done and let me know. Thanks everyone for the emails and all your support! I love yall so much! Keep me updated.
-Elder Bailey

0 comments: