BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

In our apt at 7 for Halloween!

Hey everyone!
Thanks for the emails and the pics of Halloween. Everyone is growing up! Sounds like it was a lot of fun. That's funny that Brandon was a facebook page! Ha ha. On Halloween here, we had to be in our apartment at 7. Because it gets dangerous. So, we didnt actually move apartments right now we just have 2 of them. We're just keeping the other one open until the mission puts missionaries over there again. The baptism on sunday was good. I attached some pics of it. As of right now we dont have very many investigators. But we do have some potentials. Im pretty sure i will be able to use skype on christmas but we do have a different mission president now so who knows. Its coming up fast isnt it?! As for the college thing. I dont know what my GPA ended up as, but i dont think it was that good. It would be sweet to go to the Y, but i dont know if i would get accepted. But yall can check that stuff out for me. Just give me the options. Thanks for the help, i love yall a bunch! Update me on stuff next week!
-Elder Bailey

0 comments: