BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

!Traslados!

Hey everyone,
Today we had transfers. My district was dissolved as well as another district in the zone. Now the zone will have only 2 districts. Im still in Salinas, but might be working in Guayama as well. The elders that were there both left so now its just me and my same companion in Salinas. I dont know if im still district leader, i should find out soon. So we inherited another apartment, we might spend a few days there during the week so that we can work in the other area. I should find out the details soon. That is a funny story of the primary kid throwing up during the program. Our baptism on sunday was postponed for this upcoming sunday. My companion will be doing the ordinance. Well, Brandon it sounds like DC was a blast! Also, if you could start searching for schools with a pre-med program that would be sweet. And let me know when the applications need to be in and when the semester would start. Another thing, it probably would be good to look for some scholarships that i could apply for as well. Let me know what comes up. I love you all a bunch!
-Elder Bailey

0 comments: