BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Off to Guayanilla!!

Hey everyone!!
This past week was alright. We still haven't found anyone here in Ponce. It was fun working with a missionary that doesn't speak english. I mean i don't speak the language perfectly but it worked out. And i wont be working with him 2 days during the week anymore. I will be with a different missionary. What President is doing with that is everyone in the zone goes to Ponce for 2 days during the week to strengthen that area which is the center of strength. But today im going to Guayanilla, which is still in the same zone but in the countryside. My new companion is Elder Gordon from Magna, Utah. It should be good im excited to work there. President told me he wants my new comp to train in the future so i will be working with him to prepare for that. We have a car but i think im going to use the bikes as much as possible, because we can talk to more people that way. Well i hope everyone is doing good. Sounds like that alarm selling is sweet. I would love to do it to save up some money for college. I got my ecclesiastical endorsement and everything done so tell me if i get into BYU! Well, only 2 transfers left! time is going by so fast!! But im not going to get trunky. I hope i can keep working hard till the end. Let me know what's going on in the sports world. I love you all a bunch. You can send me a package if you want with some goodies in it. That would be fantastic! Well, i hope all is well. Remember D&C 122:7. Maybe just read the section, im not quite sure on the verse. I love yall, Peace!
-Elder Bailey

0 comments: