BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

After a short spaz and freak out moment...

Hello everyone!
This week was pretty good. We discontinued working in Ponce two days during the week, so now we can focus more on our own area. This past week we found a cool family that we are starting to teach. We will be teaching them again today. It's a mom, dad and 3 kids. So that's exciting. I got the package yesterday, thanks for the goodies and stuff! I sent some pictures i hope you like them. One is when we went to get Frappes. They are super good i got banana and coconut, YES!! The next one is an iguana, they were all over the place at the park we were at. The one i was holding was actually a smaller one. The last picture comes with a story... So my companion and i go to visit a refferal of a family that the Bishop gave to us. It was at night time and we go to their house to see if they are there, no luck. So we turn around to go back. I was walking a little in front of my companion and we walked around a corner and i hear my companion say, "Whoa, that's the biggest spider i've ever seen!" "You almost stepped on it!," He tells me. But stopping to look at it, we find that it has disappeared! My companion starts looking around on the ground and says, "I think its on you." Me, "No!" Thinking my companion is joking i look down at myself... I look down to find the "biggest spider my companion has ever seen" on my crotch. After, a short spaz and freak out moment i brushed the spider off onto the ground and we took pictures of it. That was a for sure unique experience. ha ha. So, that's what has been going on here in Guayanilla. Thanks for all the updates of everyone, i love hearing from yall. Brandon, that selling thing sounds better and better, that would be sweet if i could do that to save up some money. I can't believe it snowed over there, Boise is crazy. ha ha. Alexa, congrats on getting your braces off, it feels good to be free doesn't it? ha ha. Well, i love you all a bunch. It's wierd it seems like 2 years is a long time but it seems like it has gone by way fast. It gets harder and harder to stay focused. But i need to endure to the end!! Ustedes son la mejor familia en el mundo! You're the best, keep it real!!
-Elder Bailey

0 comments: