BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Some Pics!

Hey everyone!!!!
Thanks for your emails and stuff, its always good to hear from everyone. I attached 2 pictures, one of a waterfall in El Yunque and the 2nd one is a puertorican parranda. President arranged all that for our Christmas party. It was super sweet! This past week was alright, Sunday we only had 2 investigators in chruch, which was a bummer cause we were expecting 11. Thanks for updating me on college football. That's awesome that BSU destroyed Utah. Well, i hope all is well with everyone i will keep you in my prayers!! Amber and Brandon, sounds like Disneyland was sweet, im sure the girls loved it. On the BYU situation, just let me know what happens with my transcript and see when i need to have everything done by so i can get in for the fall semester. Well, everything is chill here, we're going to be playing ball later so im excited for that. We also have another leadership meeting today and tomorrow, it should be good. I love yall a bunch. Talk to you next week!!

Elder Bailey

0 comments: