BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

I was sick yesterday!

Hey everyone!
This past week was alright. I was sick yesterday, but im all good now. We had district meeting in the morning yesterday and my stomach hurt but i thought it was because i hadnt eaten. We came back to the apartment after the meeting and i almost threw up but we decided to head out anyway. We came back for lunch and right when i got off the bike i threw up, Choco Kong cereal all over the front yard. It was just as chocolaty the second time. Yesterday stunk though, my body was super achy and weak. But im much better now. Oh and it turns out i am district leader! They divided the old district into 2. So thats cool. We only have one baptismal date so far. We just got to work on getting him to church. We also have some other people that we have been working with.  Ponce has been good though. Its the 2nd largest city in Puerto Rico. And we work in the central part of it. It has been pretty different than the last areas that i was in, because im in a different zone and we ride bikes. I dont have the address for the apartment, but i will send some pictures soon. I dont really need anything right now, and my contacts are still good they should last until i get home. Keep me posted on sports and how the BYU stuff is going. I love you all a bunch. 
-Elder Bailey



0 comments: