BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Transfers are in 2 weeks

Hey everyone,
Everything is good here in Salinas. Transfers are coming up in 2 weeks, im pretty sure there will be a bunch of changes at least with my district. My comp still has a bad attitude, no change. Tried everything i can, he has his free agency. We have a baptism coming up this weekend. His name is Alfredo. Hopefully a future missionary! Other than him we have a couple of other people but no one with a set baptismal date. I havent gotten the package yet. I dont know if you have sent it yet but i should be getting it soon. This past week we caught a mouse in our apartment a few days ago. And we couldnt find a normal mouse trap so we bought this one that is basically a sticky pad that gets the mouse stuck onto it. Which was wierd cause it was still alive when i threw it away. But i think there might be one more still in the apartment. But other than that nothing is new. Just keep me updated on BSU and anything that happens in the fam. I love you all! Have a great week!
-Elder Bailey

0 comments: