BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Leadership Training

Hey everyone,
It has been a little crazy the past couple days. We had a leadership training monday and tuesday, i might be moving from this area for a little bit and switching places with an elder in my district. But it wont be a transfer. The training was good mainly focusing on the fundamentos of Preach my Gospel. (I dont know why i forgot that word in english) Its like the basics or principles of preach my gospel. Which my mission is a test area for it. It wont be released until like june of next year. Problem is is that the missionary work in Puerto Rico is rough and has been struggling for a while. So, we first need to contact at least 140 people each week and teach at least 20 lessons. (A lot easier said than done) But we have to do it, if we dont finish it by saturday this week we cant go to general conference on saturday and have to work through it. So, missionaries in puerto rico will now be leaving earlier and finishing later in the evening to do it. Pretty much do anything we can to do it. So things are a little crazy here. My clothes fit good and everything, mostly just falling apart and have stains on them. And i think i have holes in all of my socks. So you could send me some socks, black and brown ones. Well, i hope everyone is well and keep me updated on BSU. I love you all!
-Elder Bailey

0 comments: