BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

6 Investigators at Church!!

Hey everyone!
Another week gone by! On sunday we had 6 investigators at church. There were some people from Idaho as well who were visiting. They were going to call and say hi for me. So, lately we have had a bunch of new people to teach, and 3 baptismal dates. The way things are running we have like 7 people who could be baptised in the future. Yesterday i had to go to immigration to renew my Antigua visa. I was in line for 6 hours. So that was a lot of fun. ha ha. But everything has been great here so far. My companion and i get along well and it was funny one time we were waiting for a guy for an appointment, outside of a store. And there was another dude standing there, so my companion started to talk to him and asked him what his name was. He said, "i dont want to tell you my name. Why do u want to know my name?" It was funny. Another time we were walking and we saw a guy doing yard work or something and we were like, "hey do u need any help?" He said, "I dont want help from u, you people(whites) treat us(blacks) like dogs." And that kind of stuff is just a daily occurance. But it has been a lot of fun here, i learn something everyday. Also, i will need yall to send me some new black shoes, mine are pretty much done, i have blisters on my feet because i basically walk on my socks now. Im a size 12. Please send ASAP. So i hope yall enjoy the new dog and the new roommates. The scripture of the week is 2 Nephi 26:33. I love yall so much, keep sending the emails!
-Elder Bailey

0 comments: