BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hola, todos!

Hey everyone,

Well, its my last week in the MTC, and i am so excited. I only have 4 days left and I'm in the field, wow! It went by so fast! I cant wait to get out there and do some real missionary work. So, i got the dearelder package and idk about the other one but i might be getting it later tonight. But that's the cookies and stuff are great, oh and i forgot to tell y'all that beef jerky is not allowed in the DR. I don't know why but i guess it is. I got it though so i guess they didn't search it. ha ha. Well, this week was great. This has been such a great experience so far. I feel like a completely different person. We went to the university again this week, it was way cool. We handed out 3 book of Mormons and we got 3 references which was our best so far. I cant wait to be doing that all day every day. So today was the last time i get to go to the temple for a long while. But it was good. So i appreciate the emails and hearing from everyone. So here's my mission address for y'all! I love you all and i cant wait to hear from u! oh and i might be sending pictures too!!
-Elder Bailey

Elder Tyson LeRoy Bailey
Puerto Rico San Juan East Mission
Urb Jardines de Caparra
500 Calle Marginal Norte
Bayamon PR 00959
Puerto Rico

0 comments: