BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Actualizar

Hey Everyone!!!

Well here's another weekly update. I have 3 weeks left here in Dominican! I'm starting to get super excited for the mission field. So we got some new missionaries this week from Latin America. Its pretty crowded in our room now with 4 elders. Theres just not enough room! But its all good because we get to practice our Spanish. So i did get the package, i actually got it like an hour after i emailed y'all. And i loved it its nice to have some normal snacks for once, ha ha. Oh and thanks for the flashlight, ha ha, the power outages aren't that bad because we have generators, they're only out for a few seconds and then they come back on. And if ur going to send me more packages make sure there is enough time for it to get to me, or just send it to the mission address, mom and dad should have it. So ya thanks for everything!! I took some pictures recently and I'm going to try and send them if i can thru email. And if u don't get them its because i didn't send them, ha ha. Well keep the emails coming and by the way I'm not allowed to chew gum anywhere except for my room, so i basically don't have any time to chew it, ha ha. So just send chips, goodies, chocolate, etc. anything American!! ha ha. And to be honest with u I'm not surprised that Carson got stitches again, ha ha, that kid is crazy!! And forward this to everyone who didn't get it or just let them know its on the blog!

-Elder Bailey

0 comments: