BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Transfers today...I'm not going anywhere

Hey Everyone!!!
Today is transfers but I'm not going anywhere. We have some cool families that we have been working with. The guy we set a baptismal date with hasn't been at his appointments. So, that's a bummer. We had a bunch of people committed to come to church on Sunday but none of them showed up. It's coming down to the wire and i hope we can prepare some families to be baptized before we go. I appreciate your prayers always! Funny story: So my comp and i are walking around in our area and this dude in a van drives by and yells, "Are you from Utah?!" And he drives away. I guess they get a big kick out of that. ha ha. Even though it is a completely legitimate question. But apparently it's funny if they say it to us in English. Then later he drove by and yelled it at us again. So i don't really have any big ideas for the day i get back. It just would be nice to see everyone. And i of course want to go to the full block of church. That wouldn't be such a good idea for an RM or any other member of the church. It doesn't matter to me when i do my homecoming talk. By the way do they want me to talk on anything specific? Also it would be nice to know if i will be released Sat. night or Sunday. Well, i guess that's all i have to say this week. I love you all a bunch!
-Elder Bailey



0 comments: