BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving was good!

Hello Everyone,

Well, its good to hear everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Thats nuts a white Thanksgiving!! Sorry to hear that you are sick mom i hope you get better soon. So Sunday was interesting i got a new companion Elder Sinclair, President called me on Sunday and said that my companion needed to pack his stuff because he is going to a new area in 2 hours. So he left. I got a new one and its been good so far, i don't know if this is just a temporary transfer for a week or not but we will see what happens. But my new comp is cool hes from england and this was his first transfer. But thats pretty much all thats new here. We took advantage of Black Friday as well and contacted people outside of Walmart and the mall, it worked out alright. I haven't heard from Jordan in a while, maybe you could forward me some of his emails or something. So, we had turkey with Thanksgiving dinner, rice, beans, potato salad, and pasteles. I dont know how to describe what pasteles are but basically a mushy breading stuff with meat inside. Its good though! Well, thaks for the emails i love you all so much!!
-Elder Bailey

0 comments: