BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2 Baptisms Lined Up!

Hello everyone!!
This past week has been pretty normal. We are preparing for 2 baptisms coming up, one on the 30th and one on the 6th of June. They are progressing well and i hope no problems arise. Well it sounds like everyone is busy back home, graduations, birthdays, weddings, etc. I have the same companion, Elder Schmutz. I got a really sweet haircut, they use a razor to like cut out your hairline and it looks so fresh! Have you gotten any pics from Jordan, i would love it if you sent me some. My new mission president was in the church news recently, to be announced as the new mission president. Well i hope all is well at home, keep writing and send me some pics of Jordan!
-Elder Bailey

0 comments: