BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Work Has Picked Up!

Hey!!!!
Sounds like everyone is doing good! Thanks for forwarding Jordans email, im always stoked to hear about him. Sounds like he is having some success in Mexico. The work has started to pick up again here, we had zone conference in st kitts last week so that was a blast. And recently we set a bunch of baptismal dates, we have 6 coming in the month of May. I got the shoes at zone conference and they have been working good, just breaking them in so i got a few blisters. Im not quite sure when mothers day is but we are allowed to do Skype instead of calling on the phone, so it would be sweet to see you guys and you can see me too! Its like a web cam thing. So if yall could get that for mothers day that would be awesome! By the way thanks for the candy and stuff too. Well, i love you all so much, keep me updated on whats going on, tell me whats happening with ambers baby. And Happy Birthday Amber!!! And Jordan!!! I missed his too. Well, all is well here, I love you guys!!
-Elder Bailey

0 comments: