BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Going well over here

Hello everyone!!
Everything is going well over here. Antigua is great and for the past little while we have had ash falling and stuff from the volcano in Montserrat (an island nearby). I guess the dome collapsed and shot ash and smoke 50,000 feet into the air and a little lava came out. So that was exciting. We have a few good investigators but no baptismal dates. Hopefully they will be baptised this next transfer. And speaking of next transfer, my companion will be leaving and i will be getting a new one. I will also be district leader again. My new companion has less time than me in the mission and i will be senior companion. Thats crazy that Amber and Brandon are moving to Utah! Well i wish them the best down there. I still cant believe Aubrey is almost done with school, it blows my mind. And thats really sad to hear about Nick Bacon. Oh and i have been emailing Jordan and he sent me some too, he says he will leave on the 22nd but he has other dates as well that he could leave on. With Mexico its never really secure when you're heading out. I will try and write Taylor, ive just been really busy here and its hard to find time. Well i hope all is well and keep the emails coming! Oh and the address is the same so its just the mission office. And i get mail once a transfer. Well, i love you all so much and keep writing me every week!
-Elder Bailey

0 comments: